A READER HELPS OUT...DISTURBING VIDEO STILL TO COME!

Hi, my name's Keith and I love your site! When I read the story about security guards skulking around in the kids bathrooms (and libraries are full of kids!) at the main branch of the Surrey Public Library, I decided to have a look for myself.

And your story is absolutely correct. I personally watched this shaggy looking character with his hands near his waist in a Concord Security uniform going in and out of the women's washroom. He didn't even knock at the door, just swept right in as if this was something normal. It's anything but normal as you've made rightfully clear, it's disgustingly immoral but here's the good news. I got video!

I've forwarded it to you. Please feel free to post if you want. It was risky as the guy immediately got in my face and challenged me but as he's clearly a pervert I just walked away without saying anything.



Thanks Keith! We won't use your video yet because it's a little grainy, good enough but we think we can get a better angle. Plus what you've sent us is sick enough to go viral with an angry public and end up on Jimmy Fallon and such within a few days and we'd rather wait to see the responses from the guilty parties before we go that far.


We're sending a crew to film this in the next few days, one guy to film and a 2nd secret videographer to film the filmer so any confrontation of the type you mentioned can be filmed as it occurs. Dear readers, watch this site for that video to appear!